Tuesday, September 3, 2013

iPad Word Work

Howdy Friends!

I know a few of you have asked me about the word work center I have that uses an "iPad" for the students to practice writing sight words.

Well... I finally got around to making the file! Yay!

So what you want to do is drop the file into a Power Point - stretch it as big as it can go - and print as many copies in the colors your want!

Then you want to either laminate them or put them in plastic sheet protectors. Once they are done I place them in a basket with dry erase markers and erasers. I tell the students that they must sit in front of the word wall and FIRST they must "Text" the word by touching the letters. NEXT they write the word in the bubble. A lot of times students will work with a buddy and "text" back and forth!

I hope you love this as much as I do!

Click the pictures below to take you to my TPT store



Smiles,

1 comments: