Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer Bucket List

My Summer Bucket List


I am excited to join in this Linky Party with A Cupcake for the Teacher, Miss Kindergarten, and A Modern Teacher.


1. Get Married!!

I cannot wait to marry my best friend!
Davey and I have been together for over 5 years and on July 13th
We are finally saying I DO!


2. Relax and enjoy the summer together as newlyweds! 

We will be taking a quick honeymoon and then spending our time
house hunting! 


Then before I know it... it will be time to start thinking about school again!

3. Create student portfolios!

This is something that I have wanted to do for some time now
I am creating a document that will hopefully help me and maybe even help you!
Coming soon to TPT.. Student Portfolio Pack



4. Re-Organize

I am super excited to re-do some of the organization items in my
classroom! I made these items for my room and thought I would share with you!


5. Work on Classroom Layout!

I am really excited to place my student desks in groups 
and teach them how to manage their materials!




6. Update and Enhance my guided reading area and instruction!

I really would like my back table to look something like this

I am also excited because I bought some new guided reading materials from 


This summer is going to be busy busy.. I am sure there is more to be done, but for now my brain is on the wedding. I cannot wait to share pictures and video with everyone :)

Have a great summer!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment