Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I think this party is getting out of control!


Alright... so everything is cut out for the games. Mom and I found red feather boas at the dollar store! Can you picture it? All 13 of my girls will be red carpet ready with their feather boas and fancy sunglasses. My boys are going to be decked out in 50's style hats and bow ties made by my awesome mom! (She is making them out of felt) I am thinking I get this "over the top" attitude from her :)  Well here is the start to the pictures. I will post the goody bags this weekend and maybe a few glamor shots! Hope you enjoy! PRETTY PLEASE follow me. it is on the right side of this page if you scroll down. THANK YOU!!

If you want it for your classroom click here

p.s. baskets were 2 for $1 at the Dollar Tree and I just found some today that were 4 for $1 there as well. Happy planning!














0 comments:

Post a Comment