Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there! 



Here is what we were doing in our class this week :)

I found this great FREE pack on Wild About Firsties



First we charted all about moms! It was so sweet to hear the things the kids were saying. My favorite student response was, "Moms have good hearts!"


 The students made their own copy to share with mom!



Then we wrote about why we "flip" for mom! They loved writing about all the reasons they love her and how they were going to flip flop jobs with mom so that she could relax on her big day!
Thank you again Wild About Firsties!!


Then I wanted to make a fun card for the moms. I traced each child, had them cut them selves out and we made giant size cards. Then we rolled them all up and they just looked like a scroll. My mom LOVED hers when she opened it today ;) It was easy to do and the kids loved it!



Happy Mother's Day Mom!




0 comments:

Post a Comment