Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Organized Teacher Lady!

Back 2 School Survival Kit


Here is my new project! Back 2 School Survival Kit! I am an organizing crazy woman and I wanted to share some of my craziness with you ;)

Cannot wait to start prepping my room for next year!!









This is for my Birthday Chart
I am updating the look for next year. 
I am in love with the chevron pattern and cannot wait to share it with you! 







If you have anything that you would like in the pack feel free to leave a comment on this post or visit me on Facebook and comment there :) I want to make this something that any teacher could pick up and use! I feel that staying organized is the one thing that keeps me calm and helps me to avoid unwanted stress! 



Happy Friday!



2 comments:

  1. I love this! So adorable. Is this on TPT? I wanna get this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nicole,

      It is on TPT! Here is the link

      http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-2-School-Survival-Kit-705042

      If you want anything added or changed once you buy it just let me know! I can customize it to fit whatever you need :)

      Delete