Friday, May 10, 2013

Gearing up for Space Week & Taco Tuesday

Going to the Moon & Mexico all in one week! :)

Moon Bound!


If You Decide to Go to the Moon - By Faith McNulty
This is a great book! It has the science vocabulary that goes along with the unit below. 
The illustrations are beautiful! 



This is a great unit that I found on TPT! 
Click on the pictures below to take you to Yvonne Dixon's TPT 
and her Sassy in Second Blog!



Thank you Sassy in Second!!

Photobucket

Taco Tuesday & Skippyjon Jones!

With a walk into his closet, his thoughts took him down a lonesome dessert road, far, far, away in old Mexico....

I am gearing up for our very first Taco Tuesday! I think the students are going to love reading and responding to any of these stories!! Get the response sheet below for free on my TPT account :)



Here is my Taco Tuesday Preview if you have not checked it out yet please do :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment