Friday, April 26, 2013

Chart like Crazy!

I love making charts! These are not even my best ones, but I thought I would take pictures of the ones we have up and share with everyone. The best thing for charts is the Sharpie Chart Markers. They are very bright as you can see that the point is thick. This is great because you can read them no matter where you are in the room :)  I get a lot of great ideas from Pinterest and an awesome website called Chart Chums. Check it out!

Point of View Chart


What is a Scientist? Chart



Visualizing (comprehension connections)


Determining Importance (comprehension connections)


Questioning (comprehension connections)


Types of questions


Schema (comprehension connections)

What is Inferring? (comprehension connections)


Real Reading (comprehension connections)


Telling Time - Analog clock

0 comments:

Post a Comment